Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (A-PRP) provides an autologous resevoir of growth factors:
- Increases the production of collagen
- Enhances skin elasticity, tone and thickness
- Stimulates stem cell differentiation and proliferation
- Triggers angiogenesis
- Creates a volumising effect
The key molecule involved in skin moisture is hyaluronic acid (HA) that has unique capacity in retaining water
- More than 25 years of clinical experience in aesthetic medicine
- Major component of the extracellular matrix with important role in cellular proliferation and migration
- Binds water and creates volume
- Stimulates migration and proliferation of dermal cells
Immediate formation, in one easy step, of a cell-friendly HA network in which platelets are dispersed, using a system which is specifically approved for preparation of the combination of A-PRP and HA.
4 ml of the CellularMatrix combination is prepared using 4 ml of autologous blood in a single step closed system.