StarWalker’s third-generation technology provides highest power and treatment capability in the most advanced and the most compact design.
- OPTOflex® arm with patented vacuum cell technology for distortion-free beam delivery to the treatment site
- 14 laser modalities and 4 laser wavelengths for the widest range of treatments
- Pulse modalities from nanoseconds to microseconds, milliseconds and seconds for optimal effect on the tissue site
- Wireless footswitch for freedom and convenience in system control
- Top-hat beam profile for uniform treatments with predictable results
- Quick-release mechanism for fast exchange of handpieces
- Compact handpieces with automatic real-time handpiece type and spotsize detection
- Fotona proprietary ASP (Adaptive Structured Pulse) technology enabling laser pulse shapes to be adapted to the bio photonic dynamics of a particular treatment
Patented solutionsfor a homogenous beam profile
Homogeneity of a laser beam profile ensures safety during treatment since laser energy is evenly distributed across the treated area. Epidermal damage is minimised and the risks of bleeding, tissue splatter and transient textural changes in the skin are decreased. Achieving homogeneous beam profiles has been a great challenge for the laser industry due to the nonlinearity of Q-switched lasers. Fotona’s StarWalker advanced Q-switched laser technology relies on groundbreaking solutions such as patented OPTOflex® and Vacuum Cell Technologies to produce almost perfectly homogeneous beam profiles.
Full-beam and fractional hand-pieces
The StarWalker’s full beam and fractional handpiece technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of treatments.
Fractional hand-pieces harness the powerful photomechanical effect of the StarWalker into tightly focused arrays. These arrays contain concentrations of energy while the surrounding area remains unaffected by the laser light.